Why process your placenta into capsules for your consumption?
- contain your own natural hormones
- perfectly made by you
- might balance your system
- could replenish depleted iron
- could give you more energy
- might lessen bleeding postnatally
- might increase milk production
- might help you have a happier postpartum period
- could hasten return of uterus to pre-pregnancy state
- might be helpful during menopause
There are options:
Placenta Encapsulation using the Traditional Method (steamed before dehydrating) or the Raw Method (not steamed before dehydrating)
Capsules are convenient and easy to take on the go.
Full Package Includes:
- 75-200 Placenta Capsules (depending of the size of your placenta)
- 4 ounce Placenta Tincture
- 4 ounce Placenta Salve for your and your baby's skin
- Umbilical cord keepsake
- Process completed in your own home
DISCLAIMER: There is a risk of food borne diseases when consuming raw or undercooked products. While high temperature raw preparation has been shown to greatly reduce bacterial counts, food safety guidelines recommend steaming prior to dehydration which will result in further reduction of bacteria. If you opt to consume raw placenta in a smoothie, there is no reduction of bacteria, and any or all bacteria present will be consumed. If you have a compromised immune system you will be at a higher risk of illness.
Additional tinctures: 4 ounces - $30 each
Additional salves: 4 ounces - $35 each
8 ounces - $55 each
Placenta Keepsake Necklace: $45
Placenta Print: $35
Email me to find out more about my Placenta Encapsulation Services. Thank you!
Serving areas up to one hour of Mooresville, NC. This includes Troutman, Statesville, Denver, Gastonia, Hickory, Salisbury, Charlotte, Concord, Matthews. Take a look at the map below for more.
The benefits of placenta encapsulation have not been proven by research and only anecdotal information is available.