Where:645 Carpenter Ave, Mooresville, NC 28115
Can you believe it is almost 2018!? This past year has flown by. But lets stop and think how 2017 impacted our bodies and our health.
- How many times were you sick?
- Did you have lingering symptoms of a cold?
- Did you take any prescription medications, such as antibiotics?
- Did you use any over the counter medications? Tylenol? Antacids?
- How was your stress level?
- Was your sleep quality satisfying and did you wake up feeling rested and ready for your day? Or did you wake up often between the hours of 2 and 4?
- Did you feel like you needed caffeine or sugar to have enough energy for your day?
- At around 3:00 in the afternoon, did you feel yourself dragging and craving your favorite Starbucks coffee?
- Did you feel bloated or did you get stomach aches or cramps daily or even weekly?
- Did you suffer from headaches or even migraine's?
- Did you get uncontrollable food cravings?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, join Rebecca Duerr, MS, CLD, as she supports and guides you through a 6 week cleanse/detox program. Using the Elimination Diet, we will cleanse and detox your digestive system, including our small and large intensines, colon, liver, pancreas, and gallbladder. While doing so, each of you will find what foods show signs of allergies, sensitivities and/or intolerances. From there, you can create your own individualized healthy diet plan to reduce inflammation, increase a healthy gut biome and nutrient absorption, decrease gut permeability while increasing our health and wellness.
Experiencing an Elimination Cleanse may help:
- Skin conditions
- Difficulty gaining or losing weight,
- Fluctuating moods or mental disorders,
- Frequent digestive upset,
- Chronic aches and pains
- and more Heal the root cause of these issues by finding out what foods you are sensitive to.
The elimination diet is used by practitioners, all over the world, to help individuals find what foods they are sensitive to, and therefore, deteriorating their gut health and increasing intestinal permeability.
- 1 private assessment session with Rebecca
- 5 2-hour classes, help biweekly
- Step by step instruction on the Elimination Diet
- Recipes and resources
- Optional weekly menus
- Education on the physiology of the body before, during, and after the cleasing process
- Education on the therapeutic affects of specific nutrients, foods, and herbs used in the detoxification process
- Support and guidance by Rebecca and the other participants in the program
- Membership to a private facebook support group
- 25% off optioanl supplements to aide in a deeper detoxification affect.
Class Schedule is 7:00-9:00PM on the following days:
January 4th - Introduction and Preparation
January 18th - Starting the Elimination Diet
February 1st - Progress
February 15th - Reintroduction Phase
March 1st - Discoveries
Fee is $195
For registration, please email info@MindfulFamilyWellness.com