Here is my go-to recipe:
1. Pour water into medium saucepan and add elderberries, ginger, cinnamon, star anise, and cloves
2. Bring to a boil and then cover and reduce to a simmer for an hour until the liquid has reduced by almost half. At that point, remove from heat and let cool enough to be handled. Pour through a strainer into a glass jar or bowl.
3. When it is no longer hot but still warm, add 1 cup of honey and Bee Powered and stir well.
5. Store in the fridge. Discard un-used portion after 3 weeks.
6. Standard dose is ½ tsp to 1 tsp for kids and ½ Tbsp to 1 Tbsp for adults. During flu season or when you know you or your family has been exposed to a cold or flu virus, take a does once per day. If the flu does strike, take the normal dose every 2-3 hours instead of once a day until symptoms disappear.